TERMS & CONDITIONS
By visiting and/or purchasing from Liv2Ride.co.za you agree to accept the practices described in this policy.
If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Liv2Ride and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You may not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
(Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation).
SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD-PARTIES:
- Independent Contractors: We may employ other companies or individuals to provide certain services to us such as sending e-mail, analysing customer lists and data, providing marketing assistance, or consulting services. These third parties will have access to the information needed to perform their functions but cannot use that information for any other purpose.
- Credit card companies and shippers: When you buy something from us we send your credit card information, name, billing address and the amount of your purchase to your credit card company to verify and authorize the purchase. Your name, telephone number and shipping information must be provided to third party shippers such as The Courier Guy and Time Freight to deliver your purchase.
- Link to Third Party Site: Our Web site contains links to third party sites, such as our vendors. Liv2Ride is not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content found on these sites. We suggest that you check the Privacy Notice of each site you visit.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Liv2Ride’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Liv2Ride’s express written consent.
Limitations of liability
Liv2Ride will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Liv2Ride has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Liv2Ride’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Liv2Ride’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Liv2Ride or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Liv2Ride to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
LAW ENFORCEMENT AND PROTECTION OF USERS:
We will release personally identifiable information to third parties and organizations when we believe it is appropriate for us to do so to comply with the law. We will also do so to cooperate with law enforcement investigations, comply with court orders or subpoenas, and protect the legal rights of us and our users, or when we believe it is needed for fraud protection.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Liv2Ride has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Liv2Ride’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Liv2Ride’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Liv2Ride.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforce ability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Liv2Ride and undertake to keep Liv2Ride indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Liv2Ride to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Liv2Ride legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Liv2Ride arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Liv2Ride’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Liv2Ride may take such action as Liv2Ride deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Liv2Ride may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you (the client) and Liv2Ride in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Availability of Stock
You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited. Liv2Ride works on a Quote System. In the case of Goods for sale by Liv2Ride, Liv2Ride will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after placing an order, Liv2Ride will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such Goods. In the case of Goods for sale by a Third Party Seller, Liv2Ride relies on inventory information supplied by the relevant Third Party Seller and Liv2Ride accordingly bears no liability for any inaccuracies in the information supplied to it. Consequently, should you order any Goods from a Third Party Seller which are in fact sold-out, Liv2Ride will not be held responsible and you will be refunded, your respective rights and obligations being as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Liv2Ride receives weekly updates on stock levels from Suppliers. Liv2Ride will make all reasonable efforts to ensure our website inventory is up to date, but due to constant varying in stock, this might not be on a daily basis. Liv2Ride cannot guarantee older stock that was removed from our website will be added again.
EFT PAYMENT METHOD
Liv2Ride will only process your order once full payment reflects in our account. To avoid processing delay, please use the “clear immediately” feature provided by your bank when making use of this payment method. Please your relevant quote number as a recipient’s reference. Any other reference will cause a delay of up to 3 working days. Please email proof of payment to sales@Liv2Ride.co.za. Screenshots do not qualify.
All prices on this website are subject to change without notice. While we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our website may be miss-priced. Where a product is listed at an incorrect price on the website, this may be due to an error or change in pricing information received from our suppliers or due to fluctuating exchange rates and Liv2Ride reserves the right to refuse to honour any incorrect prices on the website. The emailed quote you receive from your sales representative after order requests through the website will reflect the current pricing available.
What does a Voucher entitle you to ?
- Voucher issued with a purchase of a online product entitle the holder to a discount on your next purchase.
- Credit on you account – Should you not find what you looking for on our online store.
- To use the voucher as payment for any product you would like to purchase even if it is not a normal stock item. Bear in mind that there is certain products we will might not be able to obtain , how ever this it the minimum should this be the case you will be notified . Mail us with product you are looking for.
- Voucher will not be exchanged for cash.
The voucher may not be used for a cash discount of you current order/purchase.
We Price Match Terms and Conditions
The product on offer must be new (No Pre-Owned or Demo products).
The client must provide a valid quote.
The offer cannot be part of a loyalty or rewards program.
The offer cannot be part of a special promotion or deal.
If Liv2Ride cannot match the price on offer, we will provide the best possible price we can.