Description For those who always want the next best thing.
We might say it is the fastest ever aluminum Racing Zero – the perfect definition! A breathtakingly smooth run (thanks to CULT™ technology).
This rim is born to take on the bends, without giving a centimeter. “Competizione”, for the truly competitive.
Cult™ – Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology™
RDB™ Rim Dynamic Balance
F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card – 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
Wide Rim Tech
Cup & Cone
Differentiated Rim Height
High strength Aluminum
- New aluminum rim with a wider section: ETRTO 17C, external width 22,5 mm.
- The combination of triple milling + “Square Milling” makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of the rim and to increase the reactivity of the wheel.
- Differentiated rim height: 27 mm at the front to have a good handling; 30 mm at the rear to transfer all the power to the wheel.
- Smoothness is ensured by the famous CULT™ ceramic bearings. The cap and cone technology maintains the most efficient angle of contact between the bearings and bearing seat, increasing the smoothness and durability.
- The carbon hubs and oversize aluminum rear flange provide an innovative mix that provides excellent torsional rigidity and consequently a greater reactivity.
- Greater reactivity to each change in pedaling tempo and more efficient power transmission to the wheel.
Spokes and nipples
- Aluminum spokes: a precise choice to ensure optimal rigidity and a special attention to aerodynamics.
- Aluminum nipples: thanks to being lightweight they reduce the peripheral mass, the enemy of reactivity.
|tyre type||2-Way fit Ready (for clincher and tubeless)|
|rim material details||Aluminium (6082, T6 Pre-Aged), triple milling, Square Milling|
|rim height||Front: 27 mm – Rear: 30 mm|
|rim width||22,5 mm|
|inner rim width(channel)||ETRTO 17C|
|tyre width||From 25 mm to 50 mm|
|braking surface/brakes options||Aluminum braking surface, turned|
|front axle compatibility||QR|
|rear axle compatibility||QR|
|front wheel spokes||16 (8 left – 8 right)|
|rear wheel spokes||21, Two-to-one (7 left – 14 right)|
|spokes: material||Aluminum, double butted|
|spokes: profile||Aero, straight pull|
|front hub||Carbon, Aluminum flanges|
|rear hub||Carbon, Aluminum oversize flange|
|bearings||USB ceramic bearings. Adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system|
|others||Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminum Axle|
|Weight limit||109 kg (Cyclist)|
|FWB options||HG11, Campy|