All-rounder, Endurance, Training… the words that can be used to describe this model are infinite. It is a wheel that has always been chosen as the ideal mid-range solution and has heaps of character.
With Racing 3 you can’t go wrong.
This is a sturdy and comfortable wheel ideal for long distance cycling thanks to the enhanced shock absorption guaranteed by its aerodynamic steel spokes.
Reliable and ultra-stylish there is no need to compromise.
It is suitable for two types of cyclists: those who use it for training and don’t want to compromise on a quality cycling experience and passionate cyclists who go out for long rides and place importance on the versatility and comfort the Racing 3 offers.
RDB™ Rim Dynamic Balance
DRSC™ – Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling
F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card – 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
Wide Rim Tech
Cup & Cone
Differentiated Rim Height
High strength Aluminum
- Milled rim: this machining makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of these road bike rims and makes the wheels extremely reactive.
- Differentiated rim height: 25 mm at the front to have a good handling; 30 mm at the rear to transfer all the power to the wheel.
- Oversized hub body in aluminum, provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces the weight to a minimum.
- Oversize aluminum flange: 9% more torsional stiffness. Greater reactivity to each change in pedaling time and more efficient power transmission to the wheel.
- Top quality steel balls with cup-and-cone bearings system: reduces friction and provides top performance.
- The cup-and-cone system makes it easy to adjust the bearings.
Spokes and nipples
- Double-butted steel spokes with aero profile enable maximum aerodynamic penetration.
- Anti spoke rotation system which keeps the spokes consistently in the position of maximum aerodynamic performance.
|rim material details||Aluminum (6082, T6 Pre-Aged), R2-Milling|
|rim height||Front: 25 mm – Rear: 30 mm|
|rim width||22,5 mm|
|inner rim width(channel)||ETRTO 17C|
|tyre width||From 25 mm to 50 mm|
|braking surface/brakes options||Aluminum braking surface, turned|
|front axle compatibility||QR|
|rear axle compatibility||QR|
|front wheel spokes||16 (8 left – 8 right)|
|rear wheel spokes||21, Two-to-one (7 left – 14 right)|
|spokes: material||Stainless steel, double butted|
|spokes: profile||Aero, straight pull|
|front hub||Aluminum, Aluminum flanges|
|rear hub||Aluminum, Aluminum oversize flange|
|bearings||Adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system|
|Weight limit||109 kg (Cyclist)|
|FWB options||HG11, Campy|