The PRO Koryak Seatpost is a lightweight and robust alloy mountain bike seatpost.
Designed to provide you with a better sports’ bicycle experience the PRO Koryak Seatpost offers alloy robustness and durability, but at a relatively light weight of just 246-grams (for the 27.2-millimetre diameter model), to mountain bikers. It is constructed from 3D forged AL-7050 alloy construction and features an innovative 1 bolt clamping system, which provides a wide range of saddle angle adjustments, and boasts Shimano Di2 battery compatibility. The Koryak Seatpost measures 400-millimetres in length and is available in 27.2-, 30.9- and 31.6-millimetre diameters, as well as 0- and 20-millimetre offsets.
- Robust and lightweight alloy mountain bike seatpost
- 3D forged AL-7050 construction
- Innovative 1-bolt clamping system which allows for a wide range of saddle angle adjustments
- Compatible with Shimano Di2 battery integration
- Length: 400mm
- Diameters: 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm
- Offset: 0 and 20mm
- Weight: from 246g