SRAM EX1 8sp Rear Derailleur
SRAM’s EX1 8 Speed Rear Mech is a World first, as it’s the first rear mech that’s specifically designed for E-MTB’s. It adopts shift technologies from SRAM’s top of the line XX1 and X01 models for the ultimate in quick and accurate shifting and reliable chain retention. It’s also been specifically engineered to cope with the extra torque that is generated as you shift through your E-MTB’s power assisted drivetrain.
- Material: Aluminium Cage
- Speed: 8-Speed
- Compatibility: SRAM EX1
- Max Tooth: 48
- Pulleys: X-Sync™
- Pull: X-Actuation™
- Technology Highlights: Cage Lock™, Roller Bearing Clutch™, X-Actuation™, X-Horizon™, X-Sync™
- Weight: 289g
- Cage Lock™: With Cage Lock™ technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation, as well as chain installation, becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place
- Roller Bearing Clutch™: SRAM’s Roller Bearing Clutch™ rear derailleurs deliver maximum drivetrain stability, even through the most punishing terrain. With Roller Bearing Clutch™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision
- X-Actuation™: Developed specifically for SRAM 1x™, X-Actuation™ keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entyre cassette.
- X-Horizon™: The X-Horizon™ rear derailleur’s ‘straight parallelogram’ design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears
- X-Sync™: SRAM’s X-sync™ pulleys and chainrings tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, helps manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain