GPS Bike Computer for Performance and Racing
- Lightweight and compact with 2.3-inch high-resolution, capacitive touch display that works with gloves and when wet
- GroupTrack¹ feature keeps tabs on everyone in your riding pack
- Advanced performance monitoring includes VO2 max, recovery advisor, Strava live segments, FTP, performance condition and advanced cycling dynamics²
- Built-in incident detection³ included; compatible with cycling awareness accessories such as Varia Vision™, Varia™ smart bike lights and rearview radar
- Bike-specific navigation preloaded with Garmin Cycle Map for turn-by-turn navigation LiveTrack Just Got SimplerLiveTrack, and now GroupTrack let family, friends and fellow riders track your location in real-time while riding, and now it’s even easier to use. When you enable auto-start, you can spend more time focusing on the ride and less on the technology. Both LiveTrack and GroupTrack can automatically detect when you start riding, which means there’s no need to even reach for your phone anymore. Auto-start is also compatible with the new Strava Beacon, which lets Strava Premium subscribers take advantage of the same great feature. So you can ride with the knowledge that those at home and those you’re riding with will know your location better than ever before.
- Wherever You RideWhether you’re cycling deep in the woods or near tall buildings, Edge 820 is compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites to locate your position quickly and precisely — wherever your ride takes you.
¹When paired with a compatible smartphone. GroupTrack can track up to 50 riders.
²When used with power and heart rate.
³When paired with a compatible smartphone; primarily designed for road cycling use.
4When paired with a compatible smartphone