Compact, easy-to-use GPS bike computer with cycling awareness features
- Simplified, rugged design with 1.8″ display that’s crisp and easy to read in sunlight or low-light conditions
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you’ll know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city
- Includes navigation with turn prompts and even shows you how to get back to start; download courses from the Course Creator feature in Garmin Connect™ online community, and race in real time against Strava Live Segments
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness accessories, including rear-view radar and smart bike lights
- Connected features1 include smart notifications, weather and more; LiveTrack and Assistance features make it easy to share your location
- Battery life2: up to 15 hours
It’s the little things that make all the difference, which is why you’re going to love Edge 130. This ruggedly compact but capable GPS cycling computer has everything you need to navigate your ride, monitor stats, stay connected with loved ones and much more. And it’s all in a compact device that goes where you go and won’t weigh you down.
With a suite of smart features1, Edge 130 lets you keep your phone safely tucked away and still stay connected while you’re on the bike. Text messages will appear on your device screen so you can see them at a glance and keep right on riding. Know if you’re about to get rained out by using the weather page to keep tabs on current weather and forecasted conditions. You can pair Edge 130 with the compatible Edge remote so you can start and stop the timer, change the page or mark a lap without taking your hands off the bars. And remember — you can automatically upload your rides to the Garmin Connect online community, and even customise your device from our Connect IQ store by downloading configurable data fields such as the GU Fuel Reminder or Strava Suffer Score.